8.2.12

Harry Potter

"7 fantastic books. 8 amazing films. 10 years of magic. Harry Potter has changed my life. I've grown up with it, and I'm saddened that it has ended.. Even though the films are over, the magic will still live on. From a baby on a doorstep to the Battle of Hogwarts, it has been an amazing ride. I want to thank J.K. Rowling for her astonishing books and making me believe. I also want to thank Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuarón, Mike Newell, and especially David Yates from bringing the books to life. David Heyman and David Barron (producers), Steve Kloves and Michael Goldenberg (writers) also deserve credit for producing and writing the screenplays. John Williams created a theme and score so memorable and so mesmerizing, so big thanks to him. And I can't forget about Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson who all did a fantastic job as the trio. I also want to thank the entire rest of the cast, whom were all great. I'll miss you Harry Potter. It won't be the same without you."

Tänker extra mycket idag. På Harry Potter. För den extrema påverkan denna historia gjort i mitt liv. Vill tacka så många, gör det med texten ovan. Jag är helt ställd och vill bara gråta. Fan alltså. Jag kan inte förstår att detta är det första året jag varken har bok eller film att se fram emot och längta ihjäl mig efter. Det är över nu. Ett ljus inom mig slocknade med Harry Potter. Förevigt lever den kvar, inom oss. Tack för allt. Verkligen. 

Inga kommentarer: